The event will be sold out well in advance of June 7th. Please keep an eye on this website page for updates. Ticket details are as follows:
- All honorees, both Legends and 2019 NEBHOF inductees, attend as our guests
- In the case of a deceased Honoree, a family member attends as our guest
- All other attendees, including family members and friends, must purchase a ticket
- The ticket price for the two day program is $100 per person. Due to the generosity of NEBHOF supporters we are pleased to reduce the ticket price from the $135 per person we charged for our last three events, all of which sold out
- Tickets will be picked up at registration
- A seating chart will be presented at registration and ushers will be on duty
- Honorees will sit with their family members and friends and will be called to the stage
- Every St. John’s Theatre seat is a good seat
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable
Tickets are $100 per person and will be sold on a first come first served basis. The
event will sell out.
Honorees attend as our guests. All others must purchase a ticket.
At some point, a ticket purchase limit will be imposed. All ticket purchases are nonrefundable.
Your ticket provides admission to both days.
All tickets will be picked up at the St. John’s Theater. Every seat is a good one. Ushers will be on duty. Honorees will sit with their family members and friends, and will be called to the stage.
Simply email us your ticket request and please be certain of the number, as tickets are
limited. We will then email you confirmation and an invoice, with further instructions on where to mail the payment. All payments will be made by check.
COMING IN 2020, A TRIBUTE TO WOMEN’S BASkETBALL IN NEW ENGLAND