- Attire? Business casual
- Is the two day event appropriate for young children? No. The event is designed for young
adults and older.
- When and where do I pick up my tickets? At registration.
- Hotels? Please visit the Worcester County Convention and Visitors Bureau Website http://visitworcester.org
- How long a ride is it from downtown Worcester to St. John’s High? About 10 minutes.
- Is there ample and free parking at St. John’s? Yes.
- Is a 2019 inductee required to be present for induction on June 8th? Yes. If the inductee is
deceased we ask that a family member or close friend be present
- What happens if a living inductee, or family member, or close friend of a deceased inductee
cannot be present on June 8th? We offer induction at our next ceremony in 2021
- Are 2019 inductees also required to be present on June 7th for Legends recognition and the
play? No but we encourage attendance
- Will inductees be asked to speak? No.
- Why the smaller venue? To present a program with some wonderful cultural features. Thus,
the beautiful St. John’s High Theatre.
- May honorees contact the media about their induction? Yes, we encourage inductee contact
with the media, alma maters, and places of employment.
- Seating? A seating chart will be on display at registration and ushers will be on duty.
- Will honorees be able to sit with their guests? Yes.
- If you have questions not addressed in this FAQ section please email us at
NEBHOF@gmail.com. Thank you for your cooperation.